COMPUTER DUST FILTER. SPA FILTER. FIR FILTER DESIGN USING VERILOG.
Computer Dust Filter
- a machine for performing calculations automatically
- calculator: an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
- An electronic device for storing and processing data, typically in binary form, according to instructions given to it in a variable program
- (computing) computer science: the branch of engineering science that studies (with the aid of computers) computable processes and structures
- A person who makes calculations, esp. with a calculating machine
- remove by passing through a filter; "filter out the impurities"
- A screen, plate, or layer of a substance that absorbs light or other radiation or selectively absorbs some of its components
- device that removes something from whatever passes through it
- A porous device for removing impurities or solid particles from a liquid or gas passed through it
- A device for suppressing electrical or sound waves of frequencies not required
- an electrical device that alters the frequency spectrum of signals passing through it
- Fine, dry powder consisting of tiny particles of earth or waste matter lying on the ground or on surfaces or carried in the air
- A fine powder
- fine powdery material such as dry earth or pollen that can be blown about in the air; "the furniture was covered with dust"
- remove the dust from; "dust the cabinets"
- Any material in the form of tiny particles
- debris: the remains of something that has been destroyed or broken up
One thing I love about using filter
s instead of HDR is being able to love on an image right in the camera, and then only working on it for 5 minutes on the computer
(never enough contrast right? and sensor dust
I will come out here again sometime soon to try some more compositions. We didn't have a whole lot of time for finding spots.
If you have never been to Pompey's Pillar, it's a pretty cool place. If you go during the day, there is a visitor center with lots of cool stuff and knowledgeable people, if you go in the evening, you get to see the sunset on the river basin stretching for miles and miles... and LOTS of stars as you are outside of town a little ways. I would show up with at least a little bit of light out, so you can see where Lewis and Clark(or one of the two guys) carved his name into Pompey's Pillar during their amazing voyage into the unknown...
Experiment showing dirt/dust
Whilst doing some experimenting with my 70-200 F4 L lens, I noticed that 2 obvious spots were on the shots when I uploaded them to my computer
I suspect it is dust on the front lens or filter
rather than the sensor, as I can't see them on any other shots apart from this series of experiments. The lens in question has internal focusing and zoom so the filter doesn't budge.
See also: apec water filter review low pass filter cut off frequency reverse osmosis water filter uk dirty furnace filter drip filter coffee dutch filter cloth the web proxy filter failed to bind its socket high pass filter capacitor swimming pool filter prices
- 23:04 |