Commercial Water Filter System - Large Coffee Filter
Commercial Water Filter System
- The combination of a filter and associated hardware required for the filtration process.
- Having profit, rather than artistic or other value, as a primary aim
- Concerned with or engaged in commerce
- The typographic character @, called the at sign or at symbol, is an abbreviation of the word at or the phrase at the rate of in accounting and commercial invoices (e.g. "7 widgets @ $2 = $14"). Its most common modern use is in e-mail addresses, where it stands for "located at".
- Making or intended to make a profit
- connected with or engaged in or sponsored by or used in commerce or commercial enterprises; "commercial trucker"; "commercial TV"; "commercial diamonds"
- a commercially sponsored ad on radio or television
- One of the four elements in ancient and medieval philosophy and in astrology (considered essential to the nature of the signs Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces)
- binary compound that occurs at room temperature as a clear colorless odorless tasteless liquid; freezes into ice below 0 degrees centigrade and boils above 100 degrees centigrade; widely used as a solvent
- A colorless, transparent, odorless, tasteless liquid that forms the seas, lakes, rivers, and rain and is the basis of the fluids of living organisms
- This as supplied to houses or commercial establishments through pipes and taps
- supply with water, as with channels or ditches or streams; "Water the fields"
- body of water: the part of the earth's surface covered with water (such as a river or lake or ocean); "they invaded our territorial waters"; "they were sitting by the water's edge"
26 mar alien species.jpg
Zebra mussels probably entered the Great Lakes in the mid- to late 70s, when ships arriving from Europe discharged ballast water containing a variety of aquatic organisms, including zebra mussel larvae. The species rapid dispersal throughout the Great Lakes and major river system
s was due to its ability to attach to boats navigating these waters, dispersing fertilized larvae as the ships moved about the lakes.
Zebra mussels can grow to a maximum length of about 50 millimeters (1.9 inches) and live 4.5 years. Their common name was inspired by their dark, zebra-like rays. Females generally reproduce in their second year (spawning April-June, and again in August). More than 40,000 eggs can be laid in a reproductive cycle and up to 1 million in a spawning season (for each female...). Each zebra filter
s about 1.5 ltrs (2.5 pints) of lake water a day, extracting algae as a food and expelling clear, clean water. The Lakes seem to be a perfect host environment.
That's why the Great Lakes are now clear; and why we have no commercial fishing. This is an 18" x 24" section of the bottom of a Montrose Harbor dock support float recently overturned in a spring storm. But marine biologists and divers say that this is what most of the entire lake bottom now looks like.
185 gpm PermaBead Filtration & Disinfection System
This commercial system
was designed and built to the client's specifications. System includes 42" diameter commercial PermaBead media filter
, automatic backwash valve & controls, 400 watt high-output UV sterilizer, and 5 hp pump with variable frequency drive.
See also: hayward pool filters cartridge 72mm ir filter cascade canister filters talon oil filter housing de in sand filter car stereo noise filter hoya lens filter review
- 23:05 |